Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Who We Are
At Streamline, we are experts in Enterprise Mobility, Product Engineering, and IT Transformation. We help organizations navigate the constantly evolving landscape of IT. Our sole focus is on ensuring that our client’s organization is armed with the strategies, products and solutions that are transformative to their business. Streamline works closely with our clients, takes pride in developing genuine relationships and embraces open communication and collaboration with our clients. We become a part of our clients’ team, working together to achieve short-term goals and enable long-term success. Our team is comprised of world-class strategists, architects, engineers, and developers.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) and Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, you will work collaboratively with product management, software engineers and other experienced technology resources to build and test a suite of enterprise mobility products. The objective is to automate as much testing as possible, but both automation testing and manual testing will be required as part of this role.
The position requires the ability to assess and define testing requirements for a product solution, define the appropriate testing strategy and methodology, execute, and manage testing including defining and reporting on key metrics.
In addition, this position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented and product-centric environment. The ideal candidate for this position will be a good problem solver, collaborative, reliable and driving for continuous learning and improvement.
Skills And Qualifications
- Deep technical knowledge and experience of 5+ years in designing and building software test automation framework and test suites.
- Should have good analytical skills.
- Experience and working knowledge device automation (android and iOS) – proprietary/opensource tools for at least 2+ years.
- 2+ years of agile experience.
- Ability to triage/troubleshoot defects providing detailed issue analysis to software developers.
- Team player with desire to learn and grow in the role to take on additional challenges.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience defining and maintaining detailed test cases, test results, defects, RCA.
- Created detailed well-structured test plan and test cases for white box and black box testing.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD lifecycles.
Powered by JazzHR