This is a Perm role with one of our client
Senior Red Team Operator
As a Senior Red Team Operator your primary focus is to emulate a threat actor attempting to penetrate an enterprise network and complete defined objectives, such as obtaining domain admin privileges, gaining access to sensitive information, or simulating a ransomware attack. You will be responsible for remaining up to date on current threat actor groups and their techniques/tools in order to replicate during client engagements.
· 5+ years of recent offensive security experience (internal and external penetration testing, Red Teaming, social engineering, etc.)
· Possession of certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, RTO, ePTX, etc.
· Experience in working independently or as part of a large team to deliver offensive Cyber services as standalone deliverables or within large, complex projects.
· Expertise in developing malware and custom tooling that remains undetected by enterprise endpoint protections
· Experience with performing manual and automated OSINT collection and organizing findings
· Strong knowledge of modern offensive security tools and frameworks, such as Bloodhound, nmap, Impacket, etc.
· Familiarity with all stages in the Cyber Kill Chain and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
· Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
· Practical experience with conducting penetration tests and red team assessments
· Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of data analytics methods
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Security Clearance is preferred