We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented professional to support our HHS client.Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Contribute to overall Enterprise Security Architecture Governance and client-specific cyber architecture framework.
- Responsible for documenting risks, security controls, and evidence to ensure compliance.
- Partner with client and corporate teams to understand client requirements and design appropriate reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
- Coach, mentor, and collaborate with internal security teams and clients to deliver successful architecture/solution outcomes.
- Ability to guide architect/design, leverage, and operate various operational platforms, including Identity, Credential, Access Management (ICAM), Security Information and Event Management, and Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SIEM/SOAR), and Privileged Access Management solutions.
- Provide architectural leadership in crafting strategic infrastructure technology programs and planning.
- Produce technology roadmaps, define reference and implementation architectures, and develop proof-of-concept prototypes and initial implementation models.
- Ensure implementation solutions support architecture objectives (availability, scalability, performance, security, etc.), as appropriate, and monitors implementation activities to provide architecture and design principles are upheld.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a Security Solution Architect.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information to various audiences.
- Problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills.
- Familiar with the management, operational, and technical aspects of IT Security in a complex enterprise environment.
- Experience with in-depth analysis of Zero Trust Capabilities, Infrastructures, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of enterprise information technology (IT) architectural concepts and patterns (e.g., baseline, validated design, and target architectures).
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent is preferred.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience/SCRUM certified.
Bachelor's degree in physical sciences (e.g., mathematics, physics, meteorology, chemistry, etc.), computer science, engineering, statistics, or operations research.Clearance Requirement
: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.Why Join Gunnison?
- Gunnison takes on ambitious projects. We target fun, challenging work that requires creative thinking and innovation.
- Quality is our top priority.
- Gunnison employee benefits meet or exceed what other companies in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area offer.
- There is a great sense of camaraderie at Gunnison. This is an atmosphere we will maintain as we continue to grow.
- We are growing rapidly and the opportunity for individual professional growth with Gunnison is outstanding.
- We hire for careers at Gunnison, not to fill a position.
Gunnison employee benefits meet or beat other companies in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including:
- Bonuses AND profit-sharing!
- 401k Matching
- Certifications and training allowance $2,500/year
- 3 weeks of personal leave your first year (160 hours can roll over every year)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Must be eligible for employment in the United States. We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
In 1994 Gunnison Consulting Group began serving the greater Washington, D.C. metro area, focused on tackling our customers' most ambitious technology projects. By creating a culture dedicated to enabling our customers and employees to achieve more than they ever thought they could
, the company has thrived for over 25 years.