triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking a Cybersecurity Instructor to join our team at the Toronto South West campus.
The primary purpose of the Instructor position is to plan, organize and deliver curricula to students in an instructor led environment, both online and in class. The Instructor will be responsible to teach and facilitate courses to classes of students in the Cybersecurity post-graduate certificate program. The instructor will evaluate student performance relating to the curricula using a variety of assessments. The instructor will assist with activities to support student success, including student internship and job placement, industry liaison and administrative functions when required.
The Instructor will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- University degree in a related field (Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Programming, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) is required.
- Five (5) years of related work experience in an IT network security/Cybersecurity environment is required.
- Related IT industry certifications are considered an asset, particularly some, or all of the following:
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Pentest+
- Knowledge of Python computer programming is considered an asset.
- A degree or diploma in adult education is considered an asset.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Principles is preferred.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Teaching experience with international students is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of D2L Brightspace or another learning management system is considered an asset.
Hours of Work:
The hours of work will be 6:00pm -10:00pm Tuesday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
Toronto South West - located at Bloor and Dundas West
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 12 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 30 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
triOS Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to building an intentionally inclusive environment that engages, supports, and empowers diversity and belonging in the workplace and communities served and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.