Zynga is seeking a Cybersecurity Risk Analyst to be a part of our enterprise security team, working with the Senior Manager Security Operations. As a cybersecurity risk analyst for a mobile gaming company, you will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of our mobile gaming platform and the data of our customers. You will identify potential security risks, develop plans to mitigate those risks, and work closely with other teams to implement security measures.
- Identify potential cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities in the mobile gaming platform and develop strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and standards for the mobile gaming platform.
- Hands on security tool use to investigate threats, vulnerabilities and any security incidents
- Conduct regular security reviews and assessments to identify potential security breaches and make recommendations for improving security measures.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as software development, IT, and operations, to implement security measures and ensure compliance with security policies.
- Monitor the mobile gaming platform for security breaches and respond quickly to any incidents.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging security threats and technologies to ensure the mobile gaming platform is up-to-date with the latest security measures.
- Provide training and awareness to employees and customers on cybersecurity best practices.
- Partner with other members of cybersecurity to help protect confidential information from theft, misuse, or exposure.
- Demonstrated ability in cybersecurity as an analysis or technician.
- Experience in mobile application security, including knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, or GDPR.
- Hands-on experience in security technologies, SIEM, EDR, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and vulnerability scanners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $80,000 and $115,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Chicago, IL, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected