If you are serious about success and want your career to skyrocket, Cyber-Security is the industry, and D3 is the place to be!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Writer to provide critical client and team support through their mandate to translate highly technical information into user-friendly manuals, guides, videos and other tools that will be used by internal business partners and external clients. Writers work closely with our Product Architect and Cyber Engineers to produce content for a variety of applications that explain the functionality of D3 products and services. The position is highly collaborative and requires solid ability to conduct meetings with the software developers, Cybersecurity Engineers and other Subject Matter Experts to gather information and obtain clarification of requirements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Along with the required credentials, you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment. You are a master at balancing multiple priorities and are naturally focused on providing exceptional levels of client service and able to communicate openly with team members. Your high standards demand precision and accuracy in your writing and documentation and your ability to analyze complex information is second to none.Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum one years of technical writing experience
- Knowledge of Python, SQL or other programming language
- Genuine desire to provide high levels of internal and external client service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Concise and precise writing style with accurate grammar and composition skills
- Ability to transform complex technical information into clear and simple language
- Refined attention to detail with strong research and analytical ability
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated accountability for actions and outcomes
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork, and relationship building ability
Why do our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
D3 Security provides the world's leading platform for security orchestration, automation, incident response, and investigation/case management. Today more than 1000 organizations - including over 100 of the Fortune 500 rely on D3 to build, automate and execute incident response plans, connect with third-party technologies and apply data-driven decisions across an enterprise-wide vision of incidents, investigations, and risk. Core components of the D3 platform include integrations with SIEM and threat intelligence platforms, a NIST-compliant playbook library, a robust case management module for guided investigations, and award-winning analytics toolsets. The results are organized and filterable intelligence streams that empower organizations with streamlined security operations, deeper analytical insights, and automation-powered playbooks with granular task profiles.
D3 Security committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Other benefits: casual dress, company events, dental care, disability insurance, free or discounted food, extended health care, flexible schedule, life insurance, paid time off, vision care, etc.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- Computer Software
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology and Services