At Global Guardian, client safety and satisfaction are their top priorities. Global Guardian is a provider of world-class security solutions, custom-tailored to the individual needs of its global client base. They offer a comprehensive and integrated suite of best-in-class security, emergency, and medical services that help clients identify and mitigate the risks of traveling and doing business both overseas and domestically.
Solutions and services include personnel location sharing and monitoring, emergency response, security and transportation support, intelligence and due diligence, medical support, medical evacuation, emergency and custom aviation, cyber security, and video surveillance monitoring.
Global Guardian’s Operations Center outside Washington DC and security teams in over 130 countries, give clients peace of mind in knowing that no matter where they are in the world, Global Guardian stands ready to support quickly 24/7/365.
The Global Security Operations Center Analyst will be responsible for managing client data, international travel itineraries, global beacon tracking devices, security operations requests, worldwide intelligence gathering, analysis and presentation, and assisting clients under duress traveling. The Global Security Operations Center Analyst will report directly to the Operations Center Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build Travel Assessments based on client’s itinerary and available intelligence
- Manage GPS based global tracking devices and platform
- Coordinate and direct international security team members in support of clients under duress
- Identify and prioritize emergency situations as they develop internationally
- Research, analyze and develop real-time intelligence reports based on client’s travel and site needs
- Respond to and resolve security inquiries/issues quickly and decisively
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a diverse group of people which include C-suite executives, support staff, international security operators, international law enforcement and international operation centers
- Perform Operations Center functions such as:
- Responding to phone calls and emails
- Entering and updating client data
- Maintaining duty logs
- Updating and organizing department shared drive files and applications
- Conducting organized, timely, and effective handovers
- Conduct regular client interface related functions while delivering exceptional customer service
- Perform all other related duties as assigned including but not limited to assisting with briefing and presentation efforts and the creation of intelligence products on demand
- Military/first responder experience is preferred
- 1-2 years in a customer support/security environment required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with large corporate clients and high net worth families and individuals.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skill set and strong presentation skills with the ability to leverage data and provide recommendations for travelers
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
Work Environment & Schedule
- Work schedule is shift work covering 1300-2100 EST M-F, excluding company recognized holidays
US applicants: Global Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-381-2761, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR