We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Security Analyst to join our SECOPs team. As a Security Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and coordinating mitigation steps to potential security risks to our organization's infrastructure, systems, and data. You will play a critical role in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets, as well as maintaining compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices. The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, risk assessment methodologies, and possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.Requirements
- Identify and assess security risks: Conduct comprehensive security assessments to identify vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and potential threats to our organization's infrastructure, systems, and data.
- Incident response and threat management: Monitor security events, investigate potential incidents, and respond promptly to security breaches or threats. Analyze security logs and data to identify patterns or indicators of compromise.
- Vulnerability management: Perform regular vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify weaknesses in our systems and infrastructure. Collaborate with relevant teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Security monitoring and analysis: Utilize security information and event management (SIEM) tools to monitor and analyze security events and alerts. Identify and respond to security incidents, including conducting root cause analysis and implementing necessary measures to prevent future incidents.
- Security policy and compliance: Develop, implement, and maintain security policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards (Monitor and enforce compliance across the organization.)
- Security awareness and training: Develop and deliver security awareness programs and training materials to educate employees on best practices for data protection, safe internet usage, and security incident reporting.
- Security documentation and reporting: Prepare detailed reports on security findings, risk assessments, incident response activities, and other security-related matters. Communicate findings, recommendations, and status updates to relevant stakeholders, including management and technical teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GIAC) are highly desirable.
- Proven experience working as a Security Analyst or in a similar role, preferably in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., NIST Cybersecurity Framework, OWASP, CIS Controls).
- Experience with security assessment methodologies, tools, and techniques, including vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, and risk assessments.
- Familiarity with security monitoring tools, SIEM solutions, and log analysis.
- Solid understanding of network protocols, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other security technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts and technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex security concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of data integrity and security.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire