Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, results-oriented and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 14 countries.
We are looking for a digital savvy Key Account Manager to join our Autos sales team covering the Montreal region. Bringing a consistent track record in sales and relationship management, this person will serve as the primary contact for a book of Auto Dealership Group partners in Montreal, and cultivate relationships across with major players in our network to provide unique solutions to their digital challenges.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop key client accounts by actively collecting and reviewing information to identify high-level opportunities
- Promote Kijiji advertising products and services relevant to each customer’s business objectives
- Defining sales focus through quarterly sales objectives and driving sales initiatives
- Provide reports on all activity using Salesforce, as well as forecasts on revenue numbers
- Co-author and implement plans to drive sales
- Prepare powerful business presentations applying data, reports, and insights from the market
- Maintain a solid understanding of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments
- Overall strong communication and collaboration skills in order to ensure strategies are carried out at the dealer group leadership level
What You’ll Have:
- Consistent track record in high value account sales; automotive and digital media experience
- Polished sales skills with the ability to pitch for new business, handle objections, and close deals independently
- Background in web based advertising; SEO, SEM, web search
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English & French
What you'll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.