As the fully remote Inside Sales Specialist for the Northeast Region, you will serve as an evangelist of Brivo products and drive sales through customer education and support. You will also have in-depth understanding of our security platform, supported devices, and integrations.
- Educate customers about our products and services through demonstrations (via phone and web)
- Drive new customer growth and retaining existing customer relationships
- Support our field sales team by tracking and following up on customer pre-sales requests
- Prepare quotes and responding to customer inquiries
- Proactively promote regional development initiatives alongside field sales team
- Stay up to date with new product feature launches
- Have an in-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices (i.e. customer experience enthusiast)
- Must have relevant work experience and an interest in technology and security; understanding cybersecurity and/or access control systems is a plus
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly
- Team player mentality
- Driven self-starter with a positive attitude
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR