Work in Sweden
Our job offerings are temporarily remote from your home country, but then we will help you migrate to a fantastic country, Sweden! We will provide you with a work permit and an exciting job opportunity.
About The Role
As vehicles become increasingly connected and autonomous, with more advanced features and connectivity options, robust cybersecurity measures are crucial to ensure the vehicle's and its occupants' safety and integrity.
The job includes the following:
- Develop security and privacy solutions around the vehicle.
- Responsible for identifying and fixing problems with the electronic systems and software applications they develop.
- Coordinate with the different areas of R&D, product development, and vehicle manufacturers.
- Work with internal and external customer teams to create and review the technical specifications and define the software architecture and project plans.
- Defining cybersecurity specifications and discovering weaknesses, and performing vulnerability analysis.
- Develop Cybersecurity system/architecture requirements.
What You Need
Been a passionate individual with a strong interest in the automotive industry with the following:
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Automotive Engineering or a related field is required.
- A Master's degree in computer science or a related discipline is a plus.
- Preferable cybersecurity certification.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementing automotive security projects and programming experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience required in developing embedded automotive software applications and applying security concepts.
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities, security threat modelling, cryptography, penetration testing, and other basic security concepts.
- Understanding and experience creating products under the industry security standards such as ISO 21434 and Functional Safety ISO26262 according to project and customer requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English at an advanced level.
We are offering more than just a new job position. We help you to build a new exciting life in one of the world's most innovative and technologically developed countries. Sweden is a creative and trending developer where companies excel in making new features to make life easier and sustainable for humans and the planet. Companies in Sweden offer different benefits to their employees, like respecting working hours, vacations, and special permits to maintain a balance between work and family life.
Our client is an international technology company with the vision of helping their customers, transforming technology into great user experiences with physical and digital solutions.
Do you feel ready to become part of an experienced and innovative company with reliable performance in the real world? Do you want to build the future? If you are a talented engineer, this is the opportunity to work for constantly innovating companies and do your part to improve the world.