Innovation Services team is responsible for developing and delivering highly technical enablement content and automated training environments to internal employees, customers, and partners. The Innovation Services team also supports sales cycles delivering solution overviews, demos, and POCs of complex automation and integration solutions. The Security Innovation Architect has a specific focus and expertise on industry Security practices and technologies and aims to broadens Dynatrace’s Post Sales reach in this growing market.
The Innovation Services team is responsible for continuously modernizing Dynatrace Service offerings and solutions with a focus on cutting edge cloud practices and technologies, automation, and Dynatrace Software Intelligence. Innovation Services develops high value automation solutions that will drive Dynatrace ARR growth through customer adoption of new Dynatrace modules and accelerated expansion of Dynatrace licenses. Additionally, the Innovation Services team is responsible for developing and delivering highly technical enablement content and automated training environments to internal employees, customers, and partners. The Security Innovation Architect has a specific focus and expertise on industry Security practices and technologies and aims to broadens Dynatrace’s Post Sales reach in this growing market.
Use case development –
continuously explores and develops new and innovative solutions and service offerings such as automated incident management with ServiceNow, automated problem remediation with Dynatrace Workflows and Ansible Automation Platform, automated release validation with Dynatrace Site Reliability Guardian and a CI/CD platform
Solution ideation and development –
create and support technical solutions that are being offered to (internal and external) stakeholders
– Provides technical training and offering enablement for internal employees, customers, and partner delivery resources.
– supports customer facing sales calls delivering technical deep-dive sessions on automation offerings and concepts. Builds and delivers automation use-case demos.
Automation evangelism –
evangelizes the Innovation practice, service offerings, and customer stories through events and social media.
R&D Interaction –
participate and provide feedback on early-adaptor and pre-release software leveraging your industry experience.
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience as a consultant or architect working on highly technical, agile teams.
- Experience with modern deployment automation tools, scripting, and methods
- Experience with the enterprise software sales process preferred
- Working experience with modern IaaS, PaaS, container and Serverless cloud technologies
- Working experience with cloud-native application development
- Working experience with the Dynatrace Platform is a plus
- Working experience within a Security practice of an organization
- Working experience with Security Analytics (SIEM) solutions and practices
- Working experience with Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions and practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover more perks & benefits
Growth opportunities - find out how Dynatrace supports your career development and personal growth journey: https://careers.dynatrace.com/grow-with-us/career-development/
Flexible working - our flexible and trusting work environment fits your current life situation: https://careers.dynatrace.com/ways-of-work/
Relocation Support - discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations: https://careers.dynatrace.com/relocation/