Role : Security Analyst
Location : Pittsburgh , PA Hybrid- 2 days onsite per week
Hybrid- 2 days onsite per week.
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role were seeking the following:
- Assists in the design, engineering, and implementation of new cyber technologies and processes, specifically in the areas of network, information, and cloud security.
- Contributes to recommendations for new security tools to management and provides guidance and support in their implementation.
- Reviews and analyzes complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions, and actionable recommendations.
- Builds solutions to improve the security posture of the client
Experience or working knowledge in one or more of the following areas of technology:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in information security or related information technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Objective-oriented, team-oriented contributor equally capable of working within defined project parameters and self-defined, self-motivated work.
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and/or Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Web Proxy and/or Web Isolation
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Cloud Security (SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS)
- Firewall, IDS, IPS
- VPN or Zero Trust Networking