Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp), provides engineering services, technology research and development and software products for projects requiring state-of-the-art products and technology. Our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, MN has immediate openings for candidates specializing in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields.
As a member of our Research and Development (R&D) Team, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the design & implementation of next-generation networking and cyber security products being developed by the company.
- Originating ideas for new products.
- Writing proposals to seek research funding.
Who we are looking for:
We seek talented individuals who work independently to conceive cutting-edge ideas and who relish working in a team setting to convert these ideas into game-changing products. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communications technologies for mission-critical applications.
If you have a 5 or more years experience, a strong background in wireless networking and network security, programming and a desire to excel in cross-functional teams. If you have the initiative and drive to meet goals on time and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, product-development environment, you need to apply.
Applicants must meet possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 5 or more years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related area, Master’s degree or Doctorate a plus
- Demonstrated software design and development expertise in C and C++ (or Java)
- Professional experience or academic background in network protocol engineering, ad hoc wireless networks, and network security
- TCP/IP networking stack on Linux or Unix kernels
- Emerging wireless networking technologies and standards
- Hardware/software interfaces and protocols (low-level device and bus protocols)
ATCorp offers competitive pay ($45K - $115K DOE) and a comprehensive benefits package, including; Flexible work schedule, Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, 401(k), Long Term Disability (LTD), Short Term Disability (STD), Life Insurance, Extended Leave Bank (ELB), Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Relocation (where applicable).
- Due to business constraints, candidates outside of New York will not be considered for this position and should not apply.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Candidates will be required to pass a background check. Per government contract requirements, candidates for these positions must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Reports to Technical Director
- Design and or innovate new idea and technologies
- Programming and research
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Extensive regular contact with assigned project clients
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
- Creating system and software architectures
- Developing, testing, and deploying software
- Large-scale Software Systems Integration and test
- Building commercial products
- Conduction research and development
- Providing customized consulting services
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures
- Determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Assist in achieving project goals
- Work with multiple projects
- Interface with various departments
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- Self-starter, able to drive projects to completion in circumstances where little guidance and support is available
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must play well with others
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Powered by JazzHR