Security Master Jr. AnalystMiami, United States of AmericaWhat You Will Be Doing
The Security Master Jr. Analyst supports the Governance & Static Data Department. Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Security Master Set-Up & Maintenance
- Fee Maintenance
- Financial Aggregations Set-Up in T-24
- Broker, Bank and Vendor Records management
- Assisting in Transformational and Regulatory Projects
- Reference and Audit Letters
The Security Master Jr. Analyst works under close supervision and reports to the Static Data Manager.Position Duties / Responsibilities
The Jr. Analyst will perform the following duties, under close supervision of
immediate supervisor.Security Master Set-Up & Maintenance
- Coordinate with Front/Middle/Back office for security master set-up in Globus, utilizing Asset Control and Bloomberg systems.
- Review pricing issues as requested by Risk Department and Front office.
- Supports the maintenance process of security master record, including daily and monthly reconciliations.
- Quarterly pricing review of codes, securities with position.
Broker, Bank, and Vendor Records
- Coordinate with IT & Medea any changes or updates to the client fee structure/coding, as required.
- Register approved special fees that fall outside of those coded in 360 Platform.
- Review special commissions that are registered automatically via 360 Platform.
- Provide support for the opening, closing and modification of broker,
"Nostro" accounts, depository, and vendor records.
Static Data BAU Functions
- Assist with Transformational and Regulatory Projects that impact the Governance & Static Data Department.
- Create Reference and Audit Letters.
- Maintain Portfolio records when requested including: DAP encoding, update lending values per portfolio position, and update advisor codes.
- Financial Aggregator Set-Up in T-24 application.
- Run Business Intelligence Macros.
- Support the controls in relation to Operational Static Data.
Other duties as assigned or requested by SupervisorSpecialized Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the standard market practices in the financial industry, traditional banking, funds transfers, and the associated regulatory requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proactive, with an ability to suggest improvements
: Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experienceBusiness Experience
1-3 years of relevant experience or demonstrated required level of proficiencyTechnical Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Temenos/T24, preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
English and Spanish.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.English No Previous Experience Required
Miami, FL, MiamiOther Locations:
Banco Santander International