WHO WE ARE:
Labelium is a Digital Performance Agency driving business growth through data-driven strategies in more than 16 countries. Since 2001, our 300 skilled team members have been supporting hundreds of local and international companies to develop and/or secure a leading position in their markets. Our clients trust us to design and implement innovative, performance-driven and cost-efficient digital strategies, and ensure winning e-commerce and e-retail programs. Labelium’s clients agree that our forward-looking, collaborative and strategic approach sets us apart from other agencies. Amongst Labelium's 400+ clients, we count leading companies such as LVMH, L’Oréal, Carrefour, David’s Tea, Löle, Christie’s, Rudsak, ba&sh, Dior, Warner Bros, RailEurope, Club Med.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a dynamic, curious and energetic individual eager to be at the forefront of digital marketing strategies. You will be working as part of the Labelium media team, where you will contribute to developing & executing digital marketing strategies that will be used as drivers to support the growth of the agency and increase our clients’ notoriety & visibility.
Labelium is looking for a Junior Account Manager to reinforce its team in Montreal and help support accounts within the team's portfolio.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage paid search and paid social acquisition & remarketing campaigns for our clients while leveraging different platforms such as Google, Meta, TikTok etc.
- Monitor, track and optimize paid campaigns performances based on client’s objectives on a daily and weekly basis
- Analyze & report on campaign performances to generate actionable insights
- Follow Labelium’s methodology & implement search and social best practices throughout current accounts
- Communicate, inform and build a strong relationship with clients
- Build trust and transparency with both the clients and the team. Maintain this trust across the agency
- Work closely with various experts of the team (SEM experts, SEO, E-retail...) on tactic implementation
- Run tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and paid social campaigns
- Audit the performances and pull the insights and learnings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing) in Communication, Marketing or any other related disciplines
- 1-2 years of performance media experience (Google, Meta)
- Experience with at least one platform (Google, Meta)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Core Metrics, and other analytics platforms (certifications).
- Strong computer skills: Google Sheets/MS Excel (databases, pivot tables, tables, graphs, reports), PowerPoint/Google Slides & MS Word/Google Documents
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Proficiency in French is an asset.
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES AND CORE VALUES
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude, energetic, reliable, team player
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, autonomous, resourceful, proactive
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize under pressure in a very fast-paced environment, exhibits patience from highly demanding clients
- Change agent & emotional intelligence
- Inclusive and equity focused
WHY CHOOSE LABELIUM:
- Generous paid time off package
- Group insurance coverage and virtual employee support services
- Individualized & curated learning programs
- Pro-bono opportunities (Philanthropy program)
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.