We at Mark&Mark Inc. are looking for a highly motivated Junior Cybersecurity Analyst. You will be responsible for cybersecurity operations, advisory, and risk management tasks, participating in the sustainment and improvement of the overall cybersecurity program at the organization.
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management & Compliance
- Assist with the development and implementation of IT and Cybersecurity program, strategy, and roadmap, in alignment with industry standard frameworks.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of cybersecurity policies, standards, and procedures
- Support the risk evaluation and monitoring of third-party vendors by reviewing the appropriate governance and security controls, maintaining the documentation, and reporting risks or concerns to stakeholders
- Monitor, maintain, and ensure continuous improvement of the effectiveness of controls associated with Mark&Mark assets.
- Participate in the assessment, identification, recommendation, and assist in the implementation of appropriate cyber security countermeasures
- Monitor Threat Intelligence feeds, news, and indicators of compromise, providing advisory on risk treatment and response actions
- College diploma in cybersecurity, computer science, information system security, or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience as a network administrator or cyber security trainee
- Understanding of LAN/WAN and penetration testing
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong understanding and technical IT knowledge, with foundational cyber risk, compliance, and ability to define and operationalize cybersecurity processes
- Problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and eager to learn and grow their knowledge, expertise, and capabilities in the area of cloud services and performing cloud security risk assessments.
- Good corporate communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person