We are seeking an Intermediate Network Administrator to join one of our prestigious clients based out of New Westminster, BC. As an Intermediate Network Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining our network infrastructure and ensuring its stability, reliability, and security. You will work closely with other IT professionals to design, configure, and optimize our network to meet the company's needs.Advantages
- Competitive salary
- Great team and company
- Medical and dental benefits
- Perform network administration tasks, including monitoring network performance, troubleshooting network issues, and managing network security.
- Install and configure network hardware, including routers, switches, firewalls, and other network devices.
- Work with other IT professionals to design and implement network solutions that meet the company's requirements.
- Maintain and upgrade network software and hardware as needed.
- Ensure that the network infrastructure is up-to-date with the latest security patches and upgrades.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and resolve network-related issues.
- Create and maintain documentation of network configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting steps.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide support outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in network administration.
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols, technologies, and tools, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, and SNMP.
- Hands-on experience with network hardware and software, including routers, switches, firewalls, and network monitoring tools.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose and resolve complex network issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, or CompTIA Network+ are a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume/cover letter. at firstname.lastname@example.org, We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.