Job title: Network Engineer
Client: Elite FinTech
Salary: Up to $140,000 + Benifits
I'm working with a client that is Looking for an experienced Network Engineer who wants the opportunity to work with the most ground-breaking technology in one of the world's most progressive and innovative Trading Firms in the world.
They’re looking for an individual to take ownership of highly exciting and mission-critical greenfield projects across various areas of the network stack - including Automation, Enterprise, Wireless, Low Latency, etc. This is an opportunity to gain experience and work with some of the most cutting-edge network infrastructures in the world with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Full Job Spec available
- Experienced with Linux
- Experienced with network monitoring tools.
- Experience with Switching, Routing (BGP, OSPF).
- Experienced with using cloud platforms.
- Great communication skills.
Why work there?
- Industry-leading benefits package and perks.
- You're able to earn up to $140,000.
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Technologists are treated as the companies' #1 asset and only report to technologists.
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers.
If you’re interested or just curious to find out more, please apply with a copy of your resume or send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can have a confidential chat and discuss the client and role in detail.