Want to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation? Our client offers great career opportunities, competitive compensation, and wonderful training programs!
Must be bi-lingual in French/English
- At least 3-7 years of experience in router and switch configurations and management
- Experience in handling change management process and planned events.
- Hands on experience on Cisco, Juniper MX series is advantage.
- Good understanding of network provisioning process, installation & commissioning of network elements in telecom core, access and distribution networks
- Good understanding on best practices of installation, configuration and commissioning on IP routers in core and distribution
- Experience in software upgrades
- Experience in establishing out of band management for network elements.
- Experience establishing IGP and BGP protocols
- Experience in Broadband Networking Gateway (BNG)
- ALU - 7750SR, Juniper MX-960, type of devices and associated experience
- Good understanding of SD-WAN technologies is must
- could possess very good verbal and written communications skills.
- A good team player
- Strong English and French communication skills to speak with technicians and associates.
- Familiarity with Nokia 7750 SR/IXR platforms and optics
- Familiarity with Juniper MX 960, MX 204 and 10003 platforms and optics