- Location: Remote in Canada
- Contract: Full-time Permanent
- Language: English
- Security: None
Our client is looking for a skilled Director of Cyber Security who will lead the implementation of cyber security operational technologies and incident response practices with minimal supervision. This pivotal role will collaborate with executives and business leaders to minimize the impact of disruptions to information assets and business services, ultimately contributing to the success of the organization.Mandatory Requirements For The Position Include
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Completion of, or working towards, a recognized management certification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Services/Technology, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of 24/7 operational environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership abilities, with the ability to engage and influence business, IS leaders, and executives
- Strong ability to make well-justified decisions in complex and high-pressure situations
- Ability to develop effective plans that define activities, resources, timelines, and cost estimates
- CISSP, CISM, or GIAC certifications are considered assets
- Experience in insurance/finance is considered an asset
- Understanding of ITIL is considered an asset
- Ensure success of Security Operations & Incident Response functions by leading, managing, and motivating a team.
- Drive end-to-end remediation of security vulnerabilities and mature operational security processes.
- Support the team with in-depth security knowledge and manage major incidents.
- Implement processes to monitor sensitive data movement and protect it from loss or exfiltration.
- Collaborate with the CISO to align operational capacities with changing business needs.
- Assist in developing budget projections and strategic plans.
- Define metrics and reporting strategies that communicate security program successes in partnership with stakeholders.
- Follow all risk remediation protocols to ensure mitigation of issues and tracking of exceptions.
- Constructively engage business partners regarding cybersecurity issues.
- Participate in efforts to improve the Information Security community.
Bronson Technical Search is a leading technology consulting firm that excels in guiding businesses through the constantly changing world of digital innovation. We leverage over 30 years of experience in the tech industry to offer expert insights into the challenges and opportunities that businesses encounter in the modern digital era.