Joining Suncor means you will work for one of the best companies in Canada, providing tremendous future potential where talented people thrive and lead. As our business evolves, so do our employment opportunities. Our work culture includes a dynamic mix of professionals, with a diversity of skills and expertise.
Reporting to the Manager for Identity and Access Management, SAP Security, this role is responsible to ensure the integrity and effective delivery of Suncor’s SAP Security platforms.
The Analyst, SAP Security role will partner with stakeholders across business units, to build and maintain relationships, engage on SAP Security Governance activities including elicitation of requirements for security models (RBAC) in support of new business objectives and operations.Minimum Requirements:
- Business or Computer Science degree, Business or Technical College diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of SAP Security experience.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in SAP products and key concepts in Cybersecurity (access control, data security and application security).
- Demonstrated knowledge in Office 365 and Jira.
- Excellent oral, written communication, time management and analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and/or DevOps methodologies.
Location and other Key Details:
- Partner with stakeholders across business units, to build and maintain relationships, engage on SAP Security Governance activities including elicitation of requirements for security models (RBAC) in support of new business objectives and operations.
- Support the effective and efficient delivery of Suncor’s SAP Security services – ITIL, Regulatory Compliance, Project Delivery
- Working within a small persistent Product Team, supporting our larger SAP Governance Council and Platform teams.
- Support the continuous development and maturity of operating playbooks and SME for offshore teams
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Depending on the nature of the role, we have implemented a Hybrid Work Model to provide our employees with a combination of office-based work and ‘work from home’ flexibility. To learn more, speak to your recruiter
Suncor's operations include oil sands development, production and upgrading; offshore oil and gas; petroleum refining in Canada and the U.S.; and the company's Petro-Canada retail and wholesale distribution networks (including Canada's Electric Highway™, a coast-to-coast network of fast-charging electric vehicle stations). Suncor is developing petroleum resources while advancing the transition to a low-emissions future through investment in power, renewable fuels and hydrogen.
With a strong strategy for growth and our long-standing approach to sustainability, operational excellence, capital discipline and technology and innovation, Suncor offers a solid foundation for you to continue building your career. We offer rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions – all of which means tremendous potential for your future. We are focused on deepening our commitment to inclusion and diversity and creating a respectful workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We have numerous employee inclusion networks to help foster an inclusive and respectful culture and drive positive change within Suncor. Current networks include both workplace inclusion networks (focusing on inclusion and respect for all), and identity-focused networks (focusing on building community and a sense of belonging and allyship). Through the Journey of Reconciliation, we are progressing the way we think and act to build greater mutual trust and respect with the Indigenous Peoples in Canada. Please note we will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request.