Actalent is seeking a security architect for one our leading client's in the telecommunications industry.
- Description:* This is a architect position. In this role, the successful candidate will be working with architect peers across products that are very specific to security. This role requires a knowledge of security, security policies, security infrastructure, and an understanding of what the company is doing from a security training perspective. In this role, the successful candidate will not be touching the products, but will require a knowledge of how the software for the products work in order to oversee the architecture. Reporting to the Director, Embedded Software Engineering as a Product Security Architect, you will serve as a security technical leader in our client's Converged Packet Optical domain. You will be responsible for utilizing your broad product knowledge and oversight including deep security competency in identity and access management, data protection, vulnerability scanning, risk management, software development lifecycle, cryptographic fundamentals, architecture design, operations, and incident recovery. -You will be responsible for ensuring that the defined product security features are implemented such that products and services are compliant with company security requirements and policies.
- You will develop a high-level security roadmap to ensure the product portfolio meets current and future security requirements. -You will partner with peers across the Converged Packet Optical domain on architectural designs, processes, and frameworks which meet security requirements, and enable products to meet operational and business needs. -You will develop reference security architectures defining deployment and operational models including data flow, management, and operations of each product. -You will collaborate with other Security Architects and Security Design Primes regarding specific feature implementations. -You will prioritize and track vulnerabilities across the product portfolio.
- Skills:* Security, Software Development, Networking, SCA, DAST, SAST, OWASP, NIST, Product Development, TLS, SSH, SSL, HSM, PKI, FIPS, RCA, CISSP, CISM, CASP, Credential Management, Hardware, Secure Boot
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* -Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science coupled with extensive experience in software development and security fields. -Proven knowledge of Open Source and/or commercial security software stacks. -Multi-disciplinary leadership experience focused on Identity, Application, Network, --Data Security and incident response.
- Experience with analysis tools such as SCA, DAST, SAST and practices & frameworks, such as OWASP or NIST. -Experience with security publications/certifications such as ISO 2700X:2022, NIST 800-XXX, Common Criteria, FIPS 140-2/3, security related RFCs. -Knowledge of all aspects of credential management, with excellent knowledge of PKIs and credential management services. -Experience with embedded systems software and hardware (secure boot, hardware root of trust, Trusted Platform Module). -A security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CASP+ Why Actalent: -Actalent is an equal opportunity employer. -Work with a dedicated career partner specialized in your skill set -We advocate on your behalf so you get what you want and need out of your job -Get performance feedback, career advice, and access to ongoing professional development tools -Build your career and learn new skills through projects as diverse as your curiosity -You are eligible for benefits, paid-time-off, and competitive wages that are paid weekly
À propos d'Actalent:
Actalent relie la passion à la mission. Nos solutions de candidats talentueux et la performance de nos services produisent la valeur et les résultats, tout en apportant la compétence qui permet à nos clients de réaliser plus. Nos experts situés dans le monde entier inspirent au quotidien. Nous soutenons les initiatives essentielles en ingénierie et en sciences, par les expériences qui favorisent un développement continu. La différence, c’est nos gens. Actalent est une société d’exploitation d’Allegis Group, leader mondial des solutions de candidats talentueux.
L’entreprise souscrit au principe d’égalité d’accès à l’emploi et prendra en compte toutes les candidatures sans distinction de race, sexe, âge, couleur, religion, nationalité, statut de vétéran, handicap, orientation sexuelle, identité sexuelle, information génétique ou toute autre distinction protégée par la loi.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.