OPUS Consulting Group Ltd. is seeking an experienced Senior IT Site Manager to lead and manage their IT team at one of their clients and provide strategic guidance to meet their business needs.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing complex IT functions in a rapidly growing business environment within the biotechnology sector here in Vancouver, BC.
- Develop and deliver IT strategy and roadmap to meet clients business needs.
- Manage OPUS on-site IT team performance,
- Ensure IT customer satisfaction,
- Assist in creating and managing budget and financials,
- Serve as IT business partner.
What you will be doing
- Manage large, complex IT functions.
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
- Develop and implement strategic plans, project management, and continous imnprovement and process transformation.
- Knowledge of instructional technologies, administrative systems, cyber security, networking, servers, cloud technologies, telecommunications, research computing, and user support services.
- Innovative, analytical, and creative in problem-solving and implementing solutions.
- Lead and manage support of a complex IT environment.
- Manage contract IT service delivery organizations and SaaS vendors.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs, ITGC's and SOP's by IT service delivery team.
- Responsible for development and periodic testing of the technical disaster recovery plan.
- Manage life cycle of IT infrastructure required for business operations.
- Develop and sponsor annual capital projects for systems requiring upgrades.
Skills and abilities
- BA Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven track record as an IT department leader with a collaborative leadership style.
- Pharma experience
- Cloud experience, AWS and Azure
- Strong work ethic
- Strong and effective communications skills both writtena nd verbal in english language.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$145,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6B 2K4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Information Technology: 10 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-31
Expected start date: 2023-06-12