Job title: Junior Security Engineer
Client: Elite FinTech
Salary: Up to $140,000 + Benifits
I'm working with a leading Fintech firm seeking a skilled IT Security Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of IT security, risk management, and data protection best practices. You would play a critical role in maintaining the security of a trading firm's infrastructure and data.
- Identify and prioritise, and adress vulnerabilities in the firms systems
- Develop, implement and maintain IT security policies, procedures and standards
- Monitor security systems and respond to security incidents
- Provide security recommendations to management
- Collaborate with other teams to implement security controls
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- 1-5 years experience in a technical position, working with tools like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, authentication systems, log management, etc.
- Experience of Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Farmiliartity of vulnerability management
- Scripting experience would be an added bonus
- Stunning offices
- Excellent Salary of up to $140,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Dynamic environment, exciting challenges every day, and no two days are the same
- Technologists are spoilt and seen as the #1 asset
If you think that this could be a good fit for you, please reach out to have a confidential conversation and discuss the role in more detail via firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can apply below with your resume and I'll reach out to you directly.