Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Renewals, Account Management, Sales, or a customer-facing role.
- Experience with clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Experience focusing on federal government clients.
About The Job
- Experience securing/growing a customer base and carrying/exceeding strategic business goals.
- Experience in international markets and managing large, complex agreements.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and communicate business activity, complex concepts, technical benefits at the executive level.
- Ability to build continuous relationships, selling to executives across security and IT business units.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $92,000-$138,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .Responsibilities
- Expand the customer base by promoting security products to teams or locations, meeting, or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, manage renewal cycles, increase customer engagement, and receive and leverage positive customer testimonials.
- Maintain and grow relationships to influence long-term strategic direction.
- Partner with other teams to understand the needs of the customer and provide excellent customer experience, driving efficiencies, and scale.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the account.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .