Analytic Services Inc (ANSER) enhances national and homeland security by strengthening public institutions. We provide thought leadership for complex issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical, useful solutions. ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and initiative and we are client focused in all that we do. Because we were established for the purpose of public service and not for profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service.Position Overview
ANSER is actively hiring for a Integrated Border Security Analyst and Country Lead (Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan)
in support of our CENTCOM customer working full-time / onsite at MacDill AFB in the Tampa, FL area. The person in this role will serve as the country lead for Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan providing recommendations to increase Partner Nation capabilities and capacities in the areas of WMD threat assessments, CBRN Passive Defense, WMD medical countermeasures, consequence management, force protection, WMD Counter Proliferation (CP) (border security), and related policy and/or program work.Position Responsibilities
- Provides recommendations to Partner Nations in the areas of CWMD/CBRND/CP plans and policy applications as well as the sequence and timing of key CWMD/CBRND/CP events to exercises as required and recommends methods of evaluating the effectiveness of planning actions.
- Assist in the establishment and application of CBRND/CP measures; provide technical advice regarding the CBRND/Border Security equipment and operations; provide advice on medical countermeasure types, storage, and use; principles involved in consequence management; perform vulnerability analysis in the areas of detection, individual and collective protection, decontamination, and analytical instrumentation and provide sensitive site assessment/exploitation.
- Provide technical advice to assist partner nations in developing a response strategy or course of action to enhance CBRND and Border Security readiness.
- Make recommendations on existing and new Interagency/International engagements related to expansion and implementation of specific instruments, increasing security and decreasing proliferation of WMD.
- Routinely be required to create, plan, coordinate, and execute acquisition programs in support of partners capacity building efforts related to Foreign Military Sales and Financing and Section 333 train and equip authorities.
- Routinely access and update the SOCIUM and Command and Control of the Information Environment (C2IE) databases. Must have a TS with SCI eligibility and 5 or more years of experience.
Desired Qualifications (NOT REQUIRED)
- Possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Master's degree in a relevant discipline and 5+ years of related work experience OR a Bachelor's degree and 13+ years of related work experience.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and applicable AOR CWMD campaign and contingency plans, providing senior-level analysis regarding evolving CWMD policy and strategy to establish relevant command CWMD operational plan goals and objectives.
- Possess a detailed and thorough understanding of CWMD/CBRND related issues in the Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan regions.
- Advanced degree, education, or certifications in related areas.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org.
ANSER is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds with varying levels of experience who have a desire to do meaningful work. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.