Picnic is an enterprise SaaS cybersecurity company solving the largest and most complex problem in cybersecurity: social engineering. Social engineering isn’t about technology infrastructure. It’s about people sharing information with other people, and a vast body of valuable information at the fingertips of attackers who know how to make use of it. Our technology is addressing this head-on and it’s going to change the game.
Picnic is growing and we want you to join our mission to keep people and enterprises safe. We are adding an Account Executive
to our team, who will build and close a high-quality pipeline in commercial customers. This person will work with Sales team members to identify target accounts and craft outbound campaigns with the goal of increasing prospects' awareness and interest in Picnic. This role will report to the VP of Sales.
This is a unique opportunity to join us at this early stage where you will feel the impact of your work every day and have an open runway for growth. We are a remote-first company
and are open to candidates throughout the United States. This position requires more than 50% travel.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What you will do in the Account Executive role:
- Understand Picnic’s product offering, value proposition, and the competitive landscape
- Be knowledgeable about our partners and their integrated product and services offerings
- Build, grow and close new recurring revenue opportunities in target customers
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals for recurring revenue
- Maintain Salesforce as the system of record
- Turn consistent prospecting into potential customers
Characteristics we are looking for in a candidate include (need to have):
- 3 or more years in quota carrying software sales roles
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Technically proficient and able to communicate the value of Picnic to both technical and business leaders
- Ability to build a territory plan for demand generation and deal closure
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Characteristics we are looking for in a candidate include (nice to have):
- Motivated and outcome-focused team player
- Excellent prioritization, organization and focus
- Relentless in understanding the needs, pain points and desired outcomes of our prospects and customers
- Experience utilizing Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts
- A strong network of potential customers
OTE: $250-300k split between base salary and variable compensation
Benefits, PTO & Equity
We're proud to offer a generous benefits package including:
- Various high quality medical plans with up to 100% employer-paid coverage for employees and 50% employer-paid coverage for dependents
- Dental and vision plans with partial employer-paid coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Free access to One Medical, Teladoc, HealthAdvocate and TalkSpace online therapy
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with both Traditional and Roth options
- Discretionary PTO (we trust you to take time off when you need it!)
- 12 annual holidays off
- A company-wide winter break between Christmas and New Year’s
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly virtual events
- Equity in a growing startup
- Unlimited free tax advisor sessions to help you make informed financial decisions about your equity and other tax-related matters
- A truly remote-first environment
An Important Note:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Picnic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic team, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t fit perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for to fill this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employee’s differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join us.
Powered by JazzHR