Own The Role:
SP6 is seeking to expand our sales team! We are one of the fastest-growing and most respected channel partners of Splunk. In this role, you will have a greenfield territory with outreach to net-new companies and work directly with the Splunk sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will report directly to the VP of Sales and have an opportunity to sell solutions focused on leveraging data to deliver insight, monitoring, and decision support in IT, Security, DevOps, and Business Operations. Our Account Executives drive both new customer acquisition and nurture existing customer relationships to identify additional revenue opportunities.
How You'll Drive Success:
- Drive new customer acquisition, expansion, and revenue attainment in an assigned territory selling software, consulting services, and managed services.
- Own the performance of a book of business, including profitable achievement of sales quota and alignment of business strategy. Develop and execute sales strategies to meet and exceed software, consulting, and managed services quotas.
- Network with and sell through Splunk sales reps in an assigned territory. Determine where Splunk sales reps can leverage SP6 in their territory to jointly grow our businesses, from territory mapping to execution.
- Develop an understanding of SP6’s and Splunk’s offerings while partnering with technical teams to deliver services that meet the customer’s desired technology outcomes.
- Use knowledge gained through continuous education on existing solutions, new solutions, and trends in IT to analyze prospect needs and improve your ability as a strategic advisor representing Splunk and SP6 expertise.
- Leverage your experience facilitating client education, appealing to different buyer personas, trust-building, and delivery of measurable value to support the customer’s buying process.
- Utilize value-based sales models which require the comprehensive discovery of the current state, the definition of a future state, and the ability to articulate the value in change.
- Leverage internal CRM to provide accurate activity, pipeline, and forecast data/reports.
- Keep management apprised of customer and competitor trends.
To Be Successful:
- 5+ years of direct software or IT services sales experience.
- Proven ability to perform new client acquisitions.
- Ability to build a strategy to ensure quota and objectives are met.
- Ability to have business conversations with customers to identify how technology services can solve their business problems.
- Drive, initiative, high energy; ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Must have a consultative approach to building customer relationships and selling.
- Must have strong technical acumen in IT Services.
- Recognized as one of North America’s top professional service partners.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner.
- Competitive salary and OTE.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold-rated plan).
- 401(k) with company match.
- 30 days of annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Significant Training and Development and Certification attainment.
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
- Your contributions are felt and recognized by our growing company.
SP6 is a niche technology firm advising organizations on how to best leverage the combination of big data analytics and automation across distinct (3) practice areas:
- Cybersecurity Operations and Cyber Risk Management (including automated security compliance and security maturity assessments).
- Fraud detection and prevention
- IT and DevOps Observability and Site Reliability
Each of these distinct domains is supported by SP6 team members with subject matter expertise in their respective disciplines.
SP6 provides Professional Services as well as ongoing Co-Managed Services in each of these solution areas. We also assist organizations in their evaluation and acquisition of appropriate technology tools and solutions. SP6 operates across North America and Europe.