Fraud and Security Analyst
GAME ON – OLG needs you
We’ve said GAME ON, and we mean it – OLG is rapidly transforming its organization to better serve Ontarians by delivering great gaming experiences through our digital, retail lottery, and land-based casino channels. In our fiscal 2019-20 year alone, OLG delivered over $2.3 billion in net profit to the Province of Ontario. OLG is now expanding our horizons even further, with a new strategic direction, to become a world class gaming entertainment leader with a globally admired digital platform.
We are ready to take this game to the next level and need a passionate Fraud and Security Analyst
to oversee and execute the daily tasks associated with the detection and investigation of fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities performed by customers of the iGaming program, and the prevention and recovery of losses caused by such activities to maintain OLG’s protection and legislation adherence.YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the Manager Fraud & Security, you will be empowered to:
What You Need To Play
- Review available information to identify accounts that were created or have since been classified as ineligible as per the Player Agreement and/or AGCO Standards
- Review player requests for account reinstatement and approve or deny based on defined criteria
- Analyze various reports pertaining to player accounts and prepare data to initiate action as required
- Submit Anti Money Laundering (AML) related reports to the OLG Corporate AML team for further action
- Conduct data analytics to provide business recommendations to Anti-Fraud Manager
- Liaise with Corporate Security, AGCO and OPP as required regarding iTrak records and other fraud/breaches requiring escalation/reporting
- Monitor financial transactions performed by Players to detect any wrongdoing
- Verify Player supplied information to validate the legitimacy of Players’ identity and financial Information
3 years of experience in fraud analytics, detection, and prevention.Education:
University degree in business management, technology, or related fields.Knowledge and Skills
: Interpersonal skills, communication skills, analytical & problem solving skills, with an attention to detail.Strategic Thinker
: Strong strategic and critical thinker with ability to delve into unique challenges and find creative solutions.Collaboration & fun
: Inclusive and collaborative work style while creating fun and excitement in our work.Integrity and trust
: Do what's right and operate with transparency and openness.Licenses, Registrations, Certificates
AGCO Category 2 Gaming Assistant Registration (Initiated at offer stage - employment is conditional upon obtaining and maintaining this license)PERKS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
Learn about OLG – GAME ON!
- Part of a Bigger Picture: socially responsible company that gives back all its profits to the province and people of Ontario
- Flexible Work Environment: to help balance both work and life
- You Matter: family friendly work practices and hybrid work
- Freedom to Innovate: supports new and better ways to be successful
- Be your Authentic Self: environment that values diversity as a source of strength
- Learning Galore: 24-7 access to robust online learning programs
- Public Service Pension Plan: participate in a major defined benefit pension plan sponsored by the Government of Ontario
- Variable Pay Program: performance-based incentives to share in our success (Permanent OLG Employees Only)
OLG’s purpose is to contribute to a better Ontario by delivering great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a multi-billion-dollar
organization with a wide array of business lines including, lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horseracing, and charitable gaming. OLG is amidst a massive transformation focusing on being customer obsessed and bringing our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is our people
. Our culture will be grounded in true, positive partnerships that embrace trust, clarity, and openness in all that we do. We are supporting and empowering employees and teams across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family friendly work practices including hybrid work.Equity, diversity, and inclusion
are essential elements of our culture, the cornerstone to our values of respect, integrity, stewardship, and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their perspectives and skills to benefit the people and the Province of Ontario.
While we are re-shaping and growing our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose, and ensuring our business delivers meaningful benefits for the people of Ontario
. OLG’s net profits are reinvested back into the province, contributing to the quality of life for Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG go to our website at www.olg.caWe look forward to hearing from you, interested applicants please apply online by May 18, 2023.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation at any time throughout the hire process.