At GrayMatter, we transform operations and empower people. Our technology and consulting services help manufacturers, water utilities and energy companies digitize operations, eliminate cybersecurity threats and harness analytics to accelerate production.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to creating a team of unmatched talent in industrial technology. Our organizational culture encourages opportunities to learn and collaborate.
Five core values woven into our DNA make Team GrayMatter stand above the rest: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork.
General Job Duties
- Execute cybersecurity risk and vulnerability assessments for customers utilizing an industry leading methodology
- Design, consult, and provide recommendations for securing IT and OT networks and systems.
- Troubleshooting of advance cyber-security solutions to resolve customer issues
- Consult with clients to holistically solve networking and security challenges
- Develop solutions internally and through partners to solve identified security challenges
- Work with solution architects to develop project scopes for solving client challenges
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Needed
- Bachelor 's degree in a technical discipline (Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science) OR a minimum of 8 years of experience working in the field.
- Must possess a broad knowledge related to IT infrastructures
- Expert networking skills including the ability to troubleshoot all layers of OSI model
- Familiarity and understanding of standards and frameworks such as ISA 62243, IEC 27001, NIST SP 800, NIST CSF, and/or NERC CIP
- Fundamental understanding of operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, RTUs, HMI and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Fundamental understanding of the Purdue Reference Model for Industrial Control System (ICS) cybersecurity
- Fundamental understanding of industrial protocols and interoperability; CIP, DNP3, Ethernet/IP, OPC-UA, MODBUS, MQTT, Modbus
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) experience is a plus
Our Ideal Candidate
- Enjoys solving problems, researching solutions, and thinking outside the box
- Is comfortable talking tech with a CTO or explaining cyber-security 101 to the sales department
- Embraces teamwork, collaboration, brainstorming, an working together towards common goals
- Can balance competing demands and manage multiple priorities with ease
- Advocates for our clients with a solid commitment to customer service and follow-through
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time including internationally.