A3T (Agil3 Technology Solutions, LLC), one of the fastest growing U.S. companies, specializes in Cybersecurity Operations, IT/Digital Modernization, Emerging Technology, and Professional Services. Join A3T and watch your career soar!
A3T is seeking a Cybersecurity Process Analyst – Senior
to support our critical customer mission. If you are experienced, hard-working and dedicated, apply today!
A3T is seeking qualified candidates to work with our client and provide policy, oversite, compliance guidance, implementation, synchronization and execution services to meet the Government’s mission requirements. We will be providing quick-response services, such as document reviews and preparing technical and procedural information papers, as well as providing technical services in support of conferences and meetings as directed.
- Develop analyses, recommendations and solutions for implementation based on accessing new technologies
- Bridge existing capabilities with future capabilities allowing Army to transform Army ICAM and PKI software/hardware-based certificate technologies
- Analyses and evaluation of Registration Authority Operations to identify issues with Certificate Practice Statement (CPS) and/ or Registration Practice Statement (RPS) compliance,
- Analysis and evaluation of Army certificate management practices that include Army smart card/ token audit responsibilities (to be addressed by new technologies)
- identity verification of the requester/subscriber
- certificate issuance (hard and soft)
- key recovery
- certificate revocation
- Support, track and manage the PKI Audit schedule; coordinate IPTs, in person or virtual audits, develop final assessments and document findings and corrective actions.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Oversee the transition into production process.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Secret security clearance
- An understanding of current ICAM and PKI current state,
- Knowledge/skills of Army policies, public laws, regulations, procedures, and methods associated with PKI
- Perform as a self-starter and able to drive projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create, discuss and explain technical documentation
- Ability to execute cybersecurity PKI audits and write technical reports that analyze audit results
- Ability to coordinate system development to include design, modeling, security, integration, and formal testing.
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology TOP 50 (ranking #9, and on the list for last 4 years!), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50 as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
Powered by JazzHR