Cerebra Consulting Inc is a System Integrator and IT Services Solution provider with a focus on Big Data, Business Analytics, Cloud Solutions, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Oracle Configurator, Oracle CPQ, Oracle PLM and Custom Application Development. Utilizing solid business experience, industry-specific expertise, and proven methodologies, we consistently deliver measurable results for our customers. Cerebra has partnered with leading enterprise software companies and cloud providers such as Oracle, Salesforce, Amazon and able to leverage these partner relationships to deliver high-quality, end-to-end customer solutions that are targeted to the needs of each customer.
Hope you are doing great. I am Satish Technical Recruiter from Cerebra Consulting Inc.POSITION TITLE = Senior Information Security Engineer W2 Only
LOCATION = Chandler, AZ only, hybrid - in office 2 days per week, other days remote from home
DURATION = Assignment starts 5/15/2023 (or ASAP) and continues thru 12/31/2023, with possible extension into 2024
INTERVIEW = Initial screen with Leads, interview with manager
START DATE = May 15th / ASAP
POSITION OVERVIEW = Seeking an experienced Senior Info. Security Engineer to join our Cloud Security Delivery Team, working on operations and support engineering specific to Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud products. Become part of an exciting, fast paced Team that helps to ensure secure Cloud enablement as part of delivering Wells Fargo's Digital Infrastructure Strategy Program. Position responsibilities are surrounding Cloud Security Posture Management and Cloud Workload Protection, including:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS =
- Actively supporting/operating the Prisma Cloud Enterprise (PCE) product, ensuring effective delivery of product roadmap.
- Leverage your deep expertise writing RQL queries to implement new policies to check for resource drift.
- Define and operationalize IAM alerts in both Prisma Cloud Enterprise (PCE) and Prisma Cloud Compute (PCC) products.
- Provide technical expertise and excellent writing skills to update Service Enablement Document (SED) framework and Prisma policy creation/updates to address corrective actions
- Implement changes to support the remediation or burn down of alerts in PCE
- Provide professional expertise relating to Application Lifecycle Security and resolving application security issues
- Be a motivated self-starter quick to adapt and stay focused on delivering results in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Share your PCE expertise and knowledge with teammates, while completing assigned duties
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS =
- 2+ years deep Prisma Cloud Enterprise experience.
- Capability creating Prisma Cloud custom policies via RQL.
- Integration experience with Prisma Cloud and external systems.
- Experience enabling auto-remediation via Prisma Cloud.
- Experience with IAM (Identity & Access Management), and Data Protection module configuration for critical use cases.
- Experience with IAM & Data protection expertise for monitoring and responding to related incidents.
- Expertise and experience with APIU driven automation of policy creation.
- Deep cloud Security knowledge of services, workloads, and hardening practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of CIS and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks.
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience.
- 2+ years of experience with DevSecOps and deployment automation to cloud environments.
- Familiarity with of various cloud security and related risk frameworks (COBIT, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), FedRAMP, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies.
- Agile experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- CISSP Certification.
- Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Certifications.
US IT Recruiter
Ph: 18148312402 (Ext :- 165)
Cerebra Consulting Inc, 270 Lancaster Ave, Suite-D2, Malvern, PA 19355
Email - email@example.com
PARTNERS| Oracle | Amazon | Salesforce | Hortonworks | Cloudera | MapR
AWARDS| Philadelphia 100 | INC5000 | CIO Top 10 Oracle Providers 2018