Cyber Security Specialist
Vancouver, BC or Acton, ON
As a key player in our Cyber Security strategy, you will be instrumental in building the digital security foundation for our business in Canada.
- Develop security protocols
- Conduct risk assessments and identify security vulnerabilities
- Monitor networks and systems
- Educate employees
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the IT security field.
- Have an expert understanding of cyber security vulnerabilities, vulnerability management systems, and common security applications.
- Understanding of the following
- MITRE ATT@CK framework
- Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing
- IDS/IPS Firepower systems
- Nessus, Qualys, SIEM
- Privilege Account Management Systems
- Loves the challenge of problem solving
- Remains calm in times of crisis
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Must have CCNA Security or CISSP certificate
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base salary
- Annual incentive plan based on company performance
- Health benefits
- Group pension plan with employer matching contributions
- Option to purchase Doman Stock at a discount price
Other Work-related Benefits
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuting expense reimbursement: 100% transit and 50% parking costs
- Education reimbursement
- Professional Development reimbursement
- Scholarships for children
- Discounts on product purchases
- Employee referral bonus
- Annual Service Awards
Doman welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.