Marcum Search LLC has a prestigious legal client who is looking for an IT Security Analyst to join their security team and keep the firm safe.
Must be willing to work hybrid (onsite 2-3 days a week)
- Monitor IT systems, conduct vulnerability assessments, provide risk analysis and remediation of potential security events and incidents.
- Assist team with planning and performing security audits, gap assessments, and assisting with external audits and client security questionnaires.
- Monitor and ensure security control effectiveness (e.g., system patching, firewall changes).
- Knowledgeable with cloud technologies (i.e., Microsoft Azure/M365, etc.) to help identify and remediate informational risks.
- Perform reviews of our company security policies and procedures and update them to meet new security guidelines, client requirements and company strategy.
- BA/BS degree is preferred or equivalent work experience in an IT security position.
- Experience monitoring and implementing changes in Fortinet (FortiAnalyzer)
- Experience in deploying, configuring and managing security software and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge security frameworks, email security (ProofPoint)
- Experience End Point Detection Solutions, Microsoft Defender
- Certification(s) in Security/Audit/Compliance is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
For more information about this position please send an email email@example.com with “Security Analyst” in the subject line.
Marcum Search LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marcum Search LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
The salary range offered for this role will be between $100,000 and $140,000 per year and will depend on experience.