Adecco is hiring immediately for a Remote IT Info Security Analyst with a local client in Boston, MA. The IT Info Security Analyst will evaluate and report on the effectiveness of security and IT financial compliance controls. Pay for this role starts at $65.71/hour.
- Effectively identify whether controls are designed and implemented appropriately or inappropriately, and report on conclusions
- Work with control owners and SMEs to efficiently collect and inspect evidence for testing
- Use JIRA to manage tasks and evidence collection
- Delivers and may assist other team members in risk identification and mitigation strategies, control documentation, evaluation of control design, evaluation of control operation, reporting of control deficiencies, and remediation strategies
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Knowledge and experience in identifying risks, corresponding controls, gaps, and applicable testing strategies
- Knowledge and experience testing IT controls in association with PCAOB and AICPA control frameworks and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of new and emerging technologies, well versed in IT concepts, and security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
What's in this for you?
- Weekly pay starting at $65.71/hr.
- Ability to work from the comfort of your own home
- Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits, and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs.
- Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
- Thousands of free upskilling courses through Adecco's Aspire Academy
Click on apply now for immediate consideration for this Remote IT Info Security Analyst position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records