is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion
. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Please note: this role is located in our Denver, CO office; we work off a hybrid model and come into the office 2 days per week.
We are looking for a Software Architect to join the team. Someone who will grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that make things interesting for our customers. Every day, you'll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward. We want innovators, we want doers!
You will report directly to the Lead Sportsbook Architect and work together with your peers in architecture, product managers and engineering teams. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Design high performing services in a complex micro-service architecture
- Define and document software-architectures and technology strategies
- Accompany software projects from draft through implementation and production release
- Perform analysis and prototyping of solutions and new technologies, provide and document your conclusions and opinions
- Keep us running – review our live systems with continuous improvement as well as resilience in mind
- Collaborate very closely with development teams in design and implementation of our next generation solutions
- Mentor, guide and coach our development teams on technical item – we are as strong as our team is
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing highly scalable RESTful Microservices
- Very experienced in the Java programming language
- Experience leveraging a java framework or toolkit like Spring Boot or Vert.x
- Familiar with messaging systems like Kafka or Nats
- Experienced working with databases like MariaDB, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Familiar with container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes or Nomad
- Experience working with the AWS managed services: Cloudfront, RDS, OpenSearch, ElastiCache, EKS, MSK
- Experience automating all steps of the CI/CD pipeline
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of performance tuning
- Experience in front end technologies such as React or Lit
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more
Salary for this position is $175k+ & annual performance bonus