Kansas City, MissouriTitle:
Enterprise Architect - Cyber Security
Inceed has partnered with a great company to help find a skilled Cyber Security Enterprise Architect
to join their team!Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience creating application and infrastructure standards across a large enterprise
- Strong documentation and ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Experience utilizing architecture methodologies such as TOGAF
Nice to Have Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with security infrastructure
- ISC2's CISSP, ISACA's CISA, The Open Group's TOGAF, SANS' GAIC
If you are interested in learning more about the Cyber Security Enterprise Architect opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.We are Inceed, a staffing and direct placement firm who believes in the possibility of something better. Our mission is simple: We’re here to help every person, whether client, candidate, or employee, find and secure what’s better for them.
Inceed is an equal opportunity employer. Inceed prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.