*Only residents of Quebec will be considered
TalentWorld is recruiting for a client looking for a Network Administrator. This is a fully remote position based in Québec. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the client's IT assets and infrastructure are secure and up to date.
As the Network Administrator, you will be responsible for managing servers and software, troubleshooting employee IT issues, and creating clear policy and training materials. You will also help the client stay ahead of the curve as they explore new technologies and enhancements.
Responsibilities of the network administrator:
- Azure and O365 maintenance, integrations, and configurations, AAD and AD user and computer object management, and designing GPO’s to ensure network and end point controls provide stable operations and strong security posture
- VPN and router management
- Evaluates existing software applications, performs routine updates/modifications, and sets up and maintains user permissions for all employees
- Ensure that email and data storage networks work as designed
- Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures and policies.
- Installs firmware and security updates on servers and end points
- Creates scripts for automation of common tasks
- Monitor the security and performance of computer systems and networks, coordinate computer network access and use, and test for weaknesses
- Research, recommend, and purchase new hardware and software
Requirements for the network administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Network engineer or a related discipline
- Professional certification such as MCSA or equivalent certification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience with the following:
- AWS / Azure and O365 environment management
- Network Applications & User management
- Linux (RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu) management
- Architecting in Public / Private Cloud
- File Server, DHCP, DNS management
- Health coverage carefully negotiated you will see value in and actually use.
- Mental health support & programs, massages, specialists' allowance, virtual medicine, consultations, dental, health care and more.
- Competitive compensation that reflects your contribution
- Unlimited vacation program
- Travel perks
- Internet allowance.
- Flexible hours: we are happy to work with our team to tailor schedules that work for everyone
- RRSP Program and Profit-Sharing Plan
If you are an IT whiz who loves a good challenge and who wants to make a real impact, we encourage you to apply for this 100% remote Network Administrator position with our client.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or at 418-446-1389.