Location: Ottawa, ON (On Campus)
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Cyber Security Teaching Assistant
who has background in Networking, IT Security, and Vulnerability Management. This is a golden opportunity to work closely with a professor and learn from the best. If you are passionate about teaching students who are driven by success, then this is the right role for you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Will work in collaboration with the program professor.
- Be prepared to teach class in the case of instructor absence.
- Performs administrative duties in a timely manner; attendance, midterm and final grades entered as required and attends scheduled campus and College-wide faculty meetings.
- Report any student failures and progress reports and update course marks.
- Promptly contacts students who have missed classes and documents contact in the learning management system. Supporting students in lab and assignment completion.
- Knows and supports College catalogue and program-specific academic policies; complies with all academic and regulatory policies.
- Demonstrates continued professional development and maintains qualifications through ongoing education.