All Office Locations - NV, FL, NY, NJ, OK, CA
We normally recommend brushing regularly, but don't brush this one off! Opportunity is calling.
Position is HYBRID
reside near our primary offices in Irvine, CA., Las Vegas, NV., Oklahoma City, OK., Uniondale, NY., Shrewsbury, NJ.
or Tampa, FL.
The Information Security Architect participates in the development of enterprise-wide security requirements, design specifications, and compliance controls in support of LIBERTY
's security goals. This position will use a risk-based approach to design and oversee complex information security solutions to solve security challenges, mitigate risk, and reduce exposure based on knowledge of current threat landscape, exploits, and vulnerabilities.Job Summary Details
- Regularly interact with internal teams on security-related projects and operational tasks, including Security Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Application Development, Security Operations, IT Risk Management and Compliance, as well as internal and external audit.
- Validate adherence to security policies, standards, and industry-accepted best practices.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and document business requirements.
- Work with engineers to design, define, implement, and maintain systems to meet business and user requirements.
- Support the automation and innovation needs of the team’s tools and projects and will use coding and scripting expertise to improve, streamline and automate security processes.
- Be the subject matter expert across the information security landscape, able to communicate with senior business leaders, legal professionals, and non-technical professionals effectively and clearly.
- Develop and submit technical designs that meet organizational needs, and to work with stakeholders to successfully complete design reviews.
- Drive, influence, and coordinate a secure approach to the development of secure cloud solutions across the enterprise.
- Create and present diagrams and other communications to technical and non-technical staff.
- Assists with the maintenance of metrics and scorecards in support of the Information Security Program.
- Participate in regulatory and governance audits to ensure adherence to standards and best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Certified Cloud Solution Architect by one or more cloud providers (Azure preferred)
- Cybersecurity related certifications such as OSCP, SSCP, GPEN, CEH, CySA+, CSA, CISSP, Azure Security Engineer or similar highly desirable Preferred
- 10 years of experience in security engineering and architecture (cloud, systems, network, applications, and database), including 5+ years' experience with AWS or Azure (Azure highly preferred) and 2+ years in security orchestration and automation
- Expert-level knowledge of infrastructure (datacenter), cloud, and application security practices.
- Advanced knowledge/skill with Python, PowerShell, JSON.
- Deep understanding of secure API design concepts, RESTful Services, and modern application interaction patterns.
- Deep understanding of DevSecOps and SDLC, App Services, B2C, IAM and Federated Identities, MFA, 2FA, CASB, and Remote Access.
- Solid knowledge of information security standards, frameworks, and best practices (PCI, ISO, NIST, ITIL, etc.).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the US Healthcare industry (HIPAA, HITECH).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical staff.
Candidates are required to be near one of our primary offices. LIBERTY
offices are in Irvine, CA., Las Vegas, NV., Oklahoma City, OK., Uniondale, NY., Shrewsbury, NJ. and Tampa, FL. Our employees are distributed in office locations in multiple markets across the United States. We are unable to hire or allow employees to work outside of the United States.Compensation
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary for this position is $167,830 - $218,179 exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at LIBERTY
, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any, final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package.Work Environment
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time.What LIBERTY Offers
Happy, healthy employees enhance our ability to assist our members and contribute more actively to their society. That’s why LIBERTY
offers competitive and attractive benefit packages for their employees. We strive to care for employees in positive ways that promotes wellness and productive employees. Our first-class benefit package supports our employees and their dependents with:
LIBERTY Dental Plan
- Competitive pay structure and saving options that help you reach your financial goals!
- Excellent 401k plan that matches 100% up to 3%. 50% match at 4% and 5%; immediate vesting during Safe Harbor period and professional financial advice through Financial Engines!
- Medical Insurance at no charge for employee only coverage. LIBERTY subsidizes 50% of eligible dependent coverage! Company offers PPO and HMO (where available) options.
- 100% paid dental coverage for your ENTIRE eligible Family members!
- 100% paid vision coverage for employee only coverage, low premium for dependents!
- Company paid basic life and AD&D coverage; options to elect additional supplemental coverage.
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Generous wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays including 2 days each for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and a floating holiday granted for your birthday!
- 6 paid sick days annually with the ability to roll time over!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote work
- And so much more...
commits to maintaining a work environment that acknowledges all individuals within the workplace and will continue to engage in practices that are inclusive of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We strive to have every person within the organization have a sense of belonging while encouraging individuals to unleash their full potential. LIBERTY
will leverage diverse perspectives in building high performance teams and organizational culture. LIBERTY Dental Plan
will continue to strengthen and develop external partnerships by providing equitable health care access and improving population health in the communities we serve. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment, recruitment, promotions, and transfers, as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications: LIBERTY Dental Plan
is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.