Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Senior Infrastructure Engineer in Devens MA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Devens, MA 01434
Duration: 12+ months extendable
Position Type: Hourly Basis on W2 only
Experience in installations/configuration and strong infrastructure background
Need a Lead Senior Engineer.
Windows System, Active Directory, group Policy exp. required. Windows 2016 and Windows 2019 preferred
Network management (Servers, firewall) exp. required. Cisco exp. is preferred
Daily IT support exp. required. Need hands on Engineer
Ideal Candidate need to have exp. in all these skills (Windows Servers, Networking, IT Support)
Experience of managing Acronis backup or ThinManager preferred. If not Acronis/ThinManager any backup exp. can work
Knowledge of IT project management. GMP regulation is nice to have
• The Shared Services Infrastructure Engineer in Devens has responsibility to execute Lifecycle management and Digital Modernization related project for supporting Cell Therapy operations.
• The incumbent will work to protect our operations in manufacturing with increased need for resources to support digital innovation, business continuity, and cyber security.
• Work in Shared Services team, and participate infrastructure project with digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, IT operations team, and cyber resilience team.
• Collaborate with partners and customers, such as Manufacturing, Facilities, MS&T, Supply Chain, and Quality to get alignment and endorsement on operations and resilience related initiatives.
• Execute projects of Digital Modernization and Lifecycle Management in Cell Therapy Manufacturing.
• Provide status reports of manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
• Participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new and existing threats or vulnerabilities in Digital Plant, and prepare for remediation.
• Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines, and provide input to site risk assessments.
• Maintain manufacturing IT architecture, infrastructure, and documentation.
• Ensure data quality of local IT assets inventory.
• Participate recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
• Bachelor degree in technical field or IT certificates, with 10+ years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure and applications.
• Knowledge of data center operation and IT infrastructure.
• Knowledge of network connectivity, network services, and network security.
• Hands on experiences of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
• Hands on experiences of supporting Windows PC, Thin Client, mobile devices, and peripherals.
• Experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, firmware upgrade, and Cybersecurity tools.
• Experience of managing Acronis backup and ThinManager.
• Ability to effectively communicate with both technical team and non-technical team.
• Ability to respond to urgent request and live troubleshooting.
• Ability to work on an on-call basis or overtime when required.
• Ability to work in a diverse group.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
• Basic project management skills.
• Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong self-management skill and ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills in teamwork and collaboration.
• Good customer service skills.
• Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements.
• Understand computer system validation.
• Strong attention to safety a must.
• Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
Satya | Sr. Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 2720262 |Email: email@example.com