Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our associates’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Security Analyst I. The Security Analyst I will be responsible for conducting and administering user access review certifications.
- Responsible for all user access review certifications, streamlining access reviews, and tracking and reporting results
- Work with application team to analyze and identify potentials for application integration & automation of periodic user access reviews
- Prioritize and schedule application access review certifications
- Perform access review campaign data validations and testing
- Develop user access review certifications best practice to achieve consistent, repeatable, and standardized process
- Conduct training during review certification periods
- Perform manual revocations from periodic access review certification if needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to assess business and access workflows, review internal and external tools for risk concerns, address permission gaps, and improve data quality
- Collaborate with lines of business, system, and application administrators to develop and manage role-based access control groups for ensuring appropriate access to information systems, applications, and data.
- Consult with Human Resources to ensure appropriate access profile and business role alignment.
- Maintain and update documentation (process, procedure) related to IAM.
- 1-4 years related experience
- Strong knowledge and experiences in IGA platforms, SailPoint IIQ a plus
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel functions and macros
- Knowledge of PowerShell and Java a plus
- Solid understanding of security best practices, both theory and practical implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
The base pay range for this position is USD $30.00/Hr. - USD $35.00/Hr. Exact offers will be determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location.