We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Our Sales team is responsible for building relationships with our customers from the first point of contact to close.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll maintain a portfolio of customers, constantly keeping your finger on the pulse when it comes to their performance, engagement and growth with 1Password.
What We're Looking For
- Proven sales and account management, account executive experience, with ideally 5+ years of sales experience in the security/SaaS industry.
- Great communication skills over email, chat, phone and video calls – you’re someone who’s comfortable translating technical terms into value propositions.
- Personable but persuasive and able to communicate convincingly.
- You have strong business acumen and know what it takes to help drive and achieve business goals & OKRs.
- A knack for learning things on your own and quickly adapting to new environments.
- Experience using Salesforce.com , Linkedin Sales Navigator and other Sales tools.
- Self starter and can prioritize tasks.
- Training in sales methodologies and forecasting.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager.
What You Can Expect
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting users, understanding their goals and resolving any issues.
- Plan and execute a strategy using various tactics to promote 1Password value and increase engagement.
- Determine what drives growth that’s closely aligned with revenue.
- Constantly analyze your customer’s performance, quickly identifying any opportunities for proactive engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a great end-to-end experience for our customers.
- Monitor metrics daily, track KPIs, and take action on any trends you observe.
What We Offer
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice . We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [ email@example.com ] or through 1Password Support .