The team is seeking highly motivated principal software engineer to lead the development, in an agile environment, of prototypes and define software solutions to support a data tracking and metrics solution. The candidate will conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with systems engineers and developers across projects to support the planning, design, development, and utilization of a final product recommendation. They will work with the team to evolve requirements, identify, define, develop prototypes and support the creation and presentation of design documents and product demonstrations. Other duties will include COTS product evaluation, integration, testing and Analysis of Alternatives as part of the design process for the data tracking and metrics solution. They will be responsible for managing development activities, to include Sprint planning, schedules, Jira ticket management and the tasking of the teams developers. They will ensure software standards and best practices are met by the team.Requirements
TS/SCI with poly required
- Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in projects of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Restful API
- Spring Boot
- AWS Cloud Technologies
- A minimum six (6) years demonstrated experience out of the most recent 8 years developing production software for one of the following environments: Solaris, or Linux OS.
- Six years (6) of experience developing software using the Java programming language or C or C++ .
- Demonstrated work experience developing RESTful services
- Health & Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Hiring Bonuses
- Referral Recruitment Program