Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) business, the leading provider and pioneer for superior weapon systems, sensors and services is seeking a Classified Cyber Security professional / Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join the security team in Orlando, FL. The candidate will perform a classified cyber security role supporting multiple programs and must have a working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Development and implementation of System Security Plans (SSP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), information security policies and required bodies of evidence, as necessary, to ensure compliance with RMF guidelines.
- Acting as a liaison with government agency representatives, such as the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) Information System Security Professionals (ISSP), Advanced / Special Program Security Control Assessors (SCA), and other external / internal customers, including, but not limited to, counterintelligence and Information Technology (IT) professionals.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of an effective information system security education, training, and awareness program (SETA).
- Overseeing the compliance of security settings for operating systems, to include Windows, Unix/Linux, etc. on classified information systems under their purview.
- Ensuring proper measures are taken when an information system incident or vulnerability is discovered.
- Managing and executing the information security continuous monitoring program.
- Ensuring configuration management policies and procedures for authorizing the use of hardware / software on an information system are followed and assess changes to the system, its environment, and operational needs that could affect the security authorization.
- Serving as a voting member of the Configuration Control Board. The ISSM may elect to delegate this responsibility to the ISSO.
- Maintaining required information security certifications (e.g. Sec+, CISSP, etc)
- Supporting Lockheed Martin Corporate Security initiatives by providing input and recommendations to the Government Compliance Steering Council (GCSC) through the MFC representative, as needed