Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Advances Technologies Group, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
We are proud to be a military and veteran friendly employer.About This Position
The Information Security Analyst assists in all ongoing activities that provide appropriate access to and protect sensitive information (regulatory and privacy data, intellectual property, etc.). This responsibility is carried out by working with management and staff to assure appropriate information security, safeguards, and compliance throughout ATG’s Systems. Work with the Infrastructure Team providing due diligence, audit coordination, and documentation necessary for creating new policy and procedures. This position will help identify, document, and communicate the appropriate security controls and plans to achieve compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Other duties as determined by the needs of the business.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information Systems, Compliance experience or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Familiarity with implementing and following industry security frameworks (NIST, ISO17799/27001, COBIT or CIS Critical Security Controls) is desired.
- Familiar with security systems including SIEM / log collection; vulnerability scanning and reporting; firewalls, Active Directory / Group Policy, and end-point protection.
- At least one industry certification (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ISAAP) highly desired.
- Security+, Network+, SSCP, GSEC, or other security certification desired.
- Ability to communicate directly with regulators or assessors when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to follow through and complete assigned tasks within a designated timeframe.
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
Advanced Technologies Group (ATG) offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees:
- Medical w/prescription coverage
- Benefit Credit received when enrolled in a TKC medical plan, to help offset your benefit costs. Benefit Credit of $750 annually, will be divided evenly among your paychecks throughout the Plan Year.
- Basic Life and Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
- We now also offer DailyPay providing you immediate access to earned wages.
ATG also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.