Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for the 9th consecutive year in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces.
Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Boomi is looking for a talented, high-energy, professional with business-oriented mindset to lead and manage a Commercial SDR Team. Reporting directly into the head of Sales Development for the Americas, you will contribute to the hiring, onboarding and training of Commercial SDR’s. As a Commercial SDR Manager you will be responsible for creating a high-energy culture with an emphasis on new pipeline within our Commercial segment.
The SDR Manager will monitor KPI’s and have a keen focus on coaching and developing their team. They will collaborate with Regional Directors across North America, and therefore it is essential that they have excellent communication and presentation skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the business development team to achieve specific goals.
- Support the building and managing of a team of around 8-10 SDR’s.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Be part of recruiting, hiring, onboarding and training of new employees
- Drive the SDR Team to collaborate and create net-new pipeline for Field Sales Teams by working with Marketing to develop tailored outbound campaigns to IT/LOBs/C-Suite within our Ideal Customer Profile
- Support with bi-weekly team meetings to review sales/pipeline generation results, discuss sales strategies and lead sales and product training sessions
- Conduct weekly goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
- Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity and fun
- 3+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of related sales experience in a quota-driven sales capacity
- Proven ability coach and mentor sales reps
- Proven track record in outbound telemarketing
- Goal-oriented, team player, and self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient with CRM tools – Salesforce.com & Sales Loft preferably
- Technology/ SaaS experience sales preferred.
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Knowledge of Sandler Selling/Hoffman skills is a plus
- BA/BS degree