Sr Architect, (Product and cyber Security)
The Domain Architect designs complex systems and tools. This role will develop and implement secure infrastructure to provide detailed design of systems, focusing on applications and services architecture.
Frisco - Texas 2
Bellevue- Washington : hybrid Mode
- Participates in defining domain strategy and ensures alignment within the domain; facilitates hand-off of implementation to other Dev Op team members to deliver and follow patterns.
- Drives discovery or visioning phase to create a high-level design approach.
- Defines an architecture that optimizes for flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and availability within the domain. Partners with dependent domain architects to ensure architecture is aligned with upstream and downstream systems.
- Drives and prioritizes all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes within and across domains.
- Validates the code provided by development and accurately addresses issues reported.
- Assesses critical path and drives implementation of any projects required by the business.
- Drives cross-business responsibilities by providing proactive relationship building and end-user support to multiple organizations within the company when issues arise.
- Proactively interacts with the business to integrate knowledge of the business and functional priorities with the domain roadmap.
- Partners side-by-side with devs on new patterns until dev takes on ownership.
- Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
- Bachelor's Degree In lieu of degree, equivalent industry experience may be considered. (Required)
- 4-7 years Related work experience.
- 4-7 years Progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
- 4-7 years Experience working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
- 4-7 years Experience in Enterprise applications, PLM, middle-tier services, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
- Considerable experience in E2E solution architecture for various enterprise platforms/systems/domains
- Expertise in Cloud native technologies (extensive experience in Serverless – desirable, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Ability to articulate and establish architecture runways, suggest suitable design patterns, maintain design work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Software Engineering (Required)
- Enterprise Architecture (Required)
- Platform Architecture (Required)
- Communication (Required)