MealSuite, an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company
, is a privately owned SaaS organization with 120 team members in Cambridge, ON, Canada, Dallas, TX, USA, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Through our foodservice technology system
, we help operators across healthcare and aging services save time, reduce food waste and meet regulatory requirements, so they can improve the quality of patient and resident care.
A career with MealSuite offers the innovation and agility of a startup matched with the stability of an established company in a growing industry. We’re looking for a self-driven Senior Security Engineer
to join our Information Technology Team.A day in the life as a Security Engineer:
- Build and manage security infrastructure by identifying and addressing vulnerabilities in datacenter networks and systems
- Process and procedure management by building and refining company security policies and procedures
- Lead projects from conception through completion for all security related tasks for the company
In the first 6 months, you’ll reach the following milestones:
If the below describes your knowledge, experience and character, then this role could be for you
- Finalize the full integration of InTune MDM certificate management and patching automation
- Complete a full review of the security of our systems and bring forth recommendations to complete the closure of these issues
- Conduct a cyber security risk assessment and determine an action plan
- Create an automation project for future SOC2 audits
- Complete a thorough attack surface control assessment
- Initialize the change management procedure for data center security audit
- Review and implement the data discovery system
- Complete integration with the IT team
- I have knowledge of strategies to effectively protect against potential security vulnerabilities
- I gained my knowledge through 7+ years of direct experience in Security Engineering and leadership
- I have experience in the computer security industry
- I have a CISSP certification
- I have experience with leading security audits, leadership of teams in a startup environment, mentoring and coaching, managing minecraft servers, project management, and information security best practices
- I’m familiar with change control documentation, incident response, auditing, and leading meetings
- I’m exceptional at report creation, network protection, and vulnerability identification
- I’m willing to occasionally travel and have a valid passport and no travel restrictions that limit my ability to cross the border between Canada and the USA
- I thrive in an agile environment that is constantly changing and encourages team members to collectively collaborate and communicate
- I love to be directly involved in projects and initiatives that offer continued learning and endless opportunity to express my ideas and build my leadership skills.
- I am always looking to the horizon for future security trends
We know imposter syndrome can be REAL when applying for a new role, but please don't let the confidence gap prevent you from taking a leap and applying for your dream job. Your future self will thank you!Why you will love working at MealSuite:
- We are passionate people that care about others. The heart of what we do comes down to our mission to: Deliver smiles and satisfaction to the continuum of care through an all-in-one foodservice management technology. Learn more about what we do here
- We focus on creating a progressive culture that values teamwork, listens to all voices and entrusts team members with tasks that make a significant impact within our industry. Learn more about our values at MealSuite.com/Careersandsee what our teammates have to say about working for MealSuite.
- We take care of our employees too! Here are just a few of the great things we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off. Yeah, you read that right! We trust our employees to build their own version of balance so they can feel rejuvenated to bring their best every day.
- 100% company paid benefits for you and your dependents including, healthcare, dental, extended health care (including massage, physical therapy, mental health), critical illness, life insurance, travel medical insurance, access to Teladoc medical experts, and access to long term disability.
- We love collaboration.We value connecting with each other and recognize the benefit that physically working next to one another can offer towards collaboration, mentoring and learning. This role will require you to work in our awesome office located in Cambridge, Ontario up to 3 days a week. For the remaining days, you can choose to work from home or in-office. More than an hour away from the office location? Apply anyway, and we can talk through your options!
We want to ensure that every qualified individual has an equal opportunity to work with us. If you require accommodation to our application process, please contact email@example.com.